We learned millennials want to interact more with brands.
- Willing to market for and provide data to the brands they love and reflect their values
- No current tools for them to help brands or engage in a meaningful way
- Authenticity, transparency, and ways to participate are key Want to feel acknowledged, appreciated, and heard
We learned consumer brands don’t know what to do next.
- Rising user acquisition costs for Facebook and Instagram ads
- Low barrier to entry means quick competition
- Major competition and discounting causes retention issues
- Getting consumers involved in marketing is time consuming and expensive